USGA Rules will govern all play unless otherwise noted.
- Heritage Creek Golf Club (HCGC) is private property. Any use of HCGC without advance registration is strictly prohibited and shall be considered trespassing.
- Players must register and pay for play in advance of approved tee time. Play is only permitted during the time registered with HCGC.
- HCGC may revoke a player’s privilege to play for any reason at the discretion of management.
- Players may only golf on holes/areas which are designated as open for play.
- Players are not permitted to enter construction zones.
- Players must wear proper golf attire at all times (NO CUTOFF SHORTS/T-SHIRTS/ METAL SPIKES).
- Players enter golf course at their own risk of injury and acknowledge that HCGC assumes no responsibility for any injury which occurs during their use of the property.
- Players perceived by club personnel to be behaving inappropriately may be warned or asked to leave.
- Players are to rake bunkers, fill divots, repair ball marks as appropriate.
- NO outside food or beverages, including alcoholic beverages.
- Photo ID required at check-in.
- Valid driver’s license required to rent motor cart.