Welcome to Heritage Creek Golf Club
A message from the owner: At Heritage Creek Golf Club, we strive to achieve optimal golfer satisfaction, high caliber course conditions, as well as grow the property for the future. Since the reopening of HCGC, we have only allowed 9 hole play to eliminate any gatherings on the first tee. This has opened our eyes to a new way to manage the golf club. Many golfers have commented on how pleasant their round was with no back-ups, no feeling of being rushed, no pushing the group in front, just plain enjoyment. Heritage Creek Golf Club is a nine hole facility and should be managed as such. We are a different type of facility, and will run things differently. We will continue to strive to be Bucks County’s premier nine hole facility with the highest level of golfer satisfaction.
6/26/2020: Bucks County is in the GREEN PHASE. Social distancing restrictions and in house safety rules still apply and will be enforced. Please understand we are enforcing rules to ensure the safety of all of our golfers and their families.
- ALL online tee times are for 9 holes riding only. Note: All prepaid vouchers will be given a 3 month extended expiration dates.
- ALL WEEKEND tee times must be PREPAID (either through our website (no fees apply), GolfNow.com or by phone).
- The clubhouse will be open, with a maximum limit of 18 golfers at a time.
- Golfers who are part of the same party will pair up into the least amount of carts possible. If strangers are in the foursome, they will ride in their own cart.
- Golfers are asked to empty their own trash. Carts will be sanitized after each golfer.
- Staff members and golfers are required to wear masks at all times in and around the clubhouse.
- Members must contact the pro shop by phone to book their tee times.
- Ride-alongs and spectators are allowed, but must pay a $10 cart fee.
- Due to extremely limited tee times, there will be no refunds for tee times cancelled within 12 hours.
* Heritage Creek Golf Club reserves the right to pair all parties into foursomes.
Heritage Creek Golf Club is a Bucks County golf course offering a fun golf experience with quality play in a beautiful setting. The Heritage Creek Golf Club features wide open views and rolling, countryside appeal.
The Heritage Creek Golf Club is located in Jamsion in the heart of Central Bucks County. The natural topography of this delicate landscape has been gently shaped to create a challenging Par 34. Emerald green fairways nestled along the Little Neshaminy Creek, unspoiled wetlands and lush forest provide a truly bucolic Bucks County golf experience.
Large undulating greens, four sets of tees, bentgrass from tee to green, and many pot bunkers, offers golfers a variety of play that makes Heritage Creek Golf Club one of Bucks County’s favorite 9-hole golf courses.