Welcome to Heritage Creek Golf Club
A message from the owner: At Heritage Creek Golf Club, we strive to achieve optimal golfer satisfaction and high caliber course conditions with sustainability in mind. In the recent past, we have embraced our character and established our identity as a nine hole facility. By limiting the number of 18 hole rounds and spreading tee times to every 12 minutes, golfers have a more enjoyable round, with no back-ups, no feeling of being rushed, no pushing the group in front, a foursome can comfortably play a nine hole round in two hours We are a different type of facility, and will continue to run things differently. We will always strive to be Bucks County’s premier nine hole facility with the highest level of golfer satisfaction.
Due to our COVID-19 cart rules, we will run out of carts. Please expect delays on busy days.
- ALL online tee times are for 9 holes riding only.
- The clubhouse will be open, with a maximum limit of 18 golfers at a time.
- Golfers who are part of the same party will pair up into the least amount of carts possible. If strangers are in the foursome, they will ride in their own cart. If golfers request an additional cart for safety purposes, a $10 cart fee will be assessed.
- Golfers are asked to empty their own trash. Carts will be sanitized after each golfer.
- Staff members and golfers are required to wear masks at all times in and around the clubhouse.
- Members must contact the pro shop by phone to book their tee times.
- Ride-alongs and spectators are allowed, but must pay a $10 cart fee.
- Due to extremely limited tee times, there will be no refunds for tee times cancelled within 12 hours.
* Heritage Creek Golf Club reserves the right to pair all parties into foursomes.
Heritage Creek Golf Club is a Bucks County golf course offering a fun golf experience with quality play in a beautiful setting. The Heritage Creek Golf Club features wide open views and rolling, countryside appeal.
The Heritage Creek Golf Club is located in Jamsion in the heart of Central Bucks County. The natural topography of this delicate landscape has been gently shaped to create a challenging Par 34. Emerald green fairways nestled along the Little Neshaminy Creek, unspoiled wetlands and lush forest provide a truly bucolic Bucks County golf experience.
Large undulating greens, four sets of tees, bentgrass from tee to green, and many pot bunkers, offers golfers a variety of play that makes Heritage Creek Golf Club one of Bucks County’s favorite 9-hole golf courses.