Welcome to Heritage Creek Golf Club
A message from the owner: At Heritage Creek Golf Club, we strive to achieve optimal golfer satisfaction and high caliber course conditions with sustainability in mind. In the recent past, we have embraced our character and established our identity as a nine hole facility. By limiting the number of 18 hole rounds and spreading tee times to every 12 minutes, golfers have a more enjoyable round, with no back-ups, no feeling of being rushed, no pushing the group in front, a foursome can comfortably play a nine hole round in two hours We are a different type of facility, and will continue to run things differently. We will always strive to be Bucks County’s premier nine hole facility with the highest level of golfer satisfaction, all while doing our part to honor Mother Nature.
Important Notes to Our Golfers
- Heritage Creek Golf Club is not just a practice facility. Golfers playing multiple golf balls will be asked to leave.
- Golfers will be paired into the least amount of carts necessary. If you are uncomfortable riding with another golfer, you may rent an additional cart (only if available) for $10.
- All golfers with the same tee time will be paired into one group. Once again, this is an industry standard
- Those who can not drive a golf cart responsibly, will be told to leave. Irresponsibility causes damage to the course, disrupts play of others, and increases the probability of injury.
- Due to extremely limited tee times, there will be no refunds for tee times cancelled within 12 hours.
- Foursomes playing 18 holes on Weekends and Holidays must prepay for their booking. Booking 18 holes means we will block your start time AND turn time, ultimately taking 8 tee times. Due to the large amount of people who book 18 and don’t call or show up has forced us to implement this policy.
- Heritage Creek Golf Club reserves the right to pair all parties into foursomes.
Heritage Creek Golf Club is located in Jamsion in the heart of Central Bucks County. The natural topography of this delicate landscape has been gently shaped to create a challenging Par 34. Emerald green fairways nestled along the Little Neshaminy Creek, unspoiled wetlands, native grasslands and lush forest provide a truly bucolic Bucks County golf experience.
Large undulating greens, four sets of tees, bentgrass from tee to green, pot bunkers, and a naturally kept landscape offers golfers a variety of play that makes Heritage Creek Golf Club Bucks County’s premier 9-hole golf course.