Welcome to Heritage Creek Golf Club
5/1/2020: Governor Wolf has allowed golf courses to operate with proper social distancing and sanitary restrictions. Due to this, we will have the following rules put in place and will be enforced to the full extent, no exceptions:
- ALL tee times are for 9 holes riding only. This prevents any back ups on the first tee due to turn times. Note: All vouchers for 18 holes that were already bought and paid for will be given extended expiration dates. Those extensions will be determined at a future date. Rates are as follows: Weekday – $27, Weekend – $32. There will be no exceptions for 18 holes allowed
- ALL tee times must be paid online (either through our website (no fees apply), or through our partner GolfNow.com).
- The clubhouse will remain closed to the public.
- Each golfer must take their own golf cart. Golfers are asked to empty their own trash. Carts will be sanitized after each golfer.
- Staff members and golfers are required to wear masks at all times.
- Members must contact the pro shop by phone to book their tee times.
- Ride-alongs and spectators are not allowed.
- Due to extremely limited tee times, there will be no refunds for tee times cancelled within 24 hours.
Heritage Creek Golf Club is a Bucks County golf course offering a fun golf experience with quality play in a beautiful setting. The Heritage Creek Golf Club features wide open views and rolling, countryside appeal.
The Heritage Creek Golf Club is located in Jamsion in the heart of Central Bucks County. The natural topography of this delicate landscape has been gently shaped to create a challenging Par 34. Emerald green fairways nestled along the Little Neshaminy Creek, unspoiled wetlands and lush forest provide a truly bucolic Bucks County golf experience.
Large undulating greens with two daily pin positions, four sets of tees, bentgrass from tee to green, and many pot bunkers, offers golfers a variety of play that makes Heritage Creek Golf Club one of Bucks County’s favorite 9-hole golf courses.